Kids Candle Kits
6 in stockSHARE:
These fun kits make a great gift anytime of the year. Splendid idea for the creative little minds. They will come flat packed ready to assemble. Each kit contains everything you need to make 1 candle. The wax is fragranced.
- 1 x box
- 1 x glass jar
- 1 x wick
- 1 x warning label
- 6 x tubs of wax, assorted colours unless otherwise stated
- 1 x skewer
- 1 x instruction sheet
- It is advised that children under the age of 10 years old should be supervised by a responsible adult when making a kids candle at home.
- Never let a child burn a candle alone.
- It is very important to read the warning label.
- Stick the warning label on the bottom of the candle jar. Please follow burning instructions.
- Remove plastic off the sticky dot on the bottom of the wick and stick the wick to the centre of the bottom of the candle jar. You can use your skewer to help put it in place.
- Carefully pour wax beads into jar, create layers for a pleasing effect. Try different thicknesses to add interest. Add wax slowly. Do not melt wax.
The skewer can be used again to design patterns on the inside of the glass. Run the skewer up and down next to the inside of the glass in the wax.
Be careful not to over fill the jar, leave room to put the lid on.
Once the candle jar is full of wax, gently re-centre the wick and trim to ½ cm using scissors, replace lid tightly.
Keep candle upright otherwise the colours will blend.
Clean up spilled wax immediately, if walked into carpet the dye may stain the carpet.
Burns like a regular candle. Once you light the wick the wax beads will melt creating a melted wax pool.
DO NOT CONSUME WAX.